Building Insurance

Βuilding Insurance for residences provides cover against loss of or damage to the building and/or to the contents caused by fire and lightning. The following special perils can also be added:


  • Earthquake
  • Storm, tempest or flood
  • Bursting of pipes or overflowing of a water tank
  • Aircraft
  • Riots and strikes
  • Malicious damage
  • Explosion
  • Impact by any road vehicle

Click here to download the Building Insurance Request Form

For more information call us at 24 841 132 or via e-mai at

Our Companies